Yithian Decks?

By AUCodeMonkey, in CoC Trade Forum

Anyone have any Yithian decks for sale? After seeing some screenshots of the cards, I'm really interested in tracking one down just to play with casually.

No, but just in case this is useful to you - you can play the Yithian deck using LackeyCCG. Or use the images to print out your own proxy cards.

dboeren said:

No, but just in case this is useful to you - you can play the Yithian deck using LackeyCCG. Or use the images to print out your own proxy cards.

im probably going to do that. much easier.

I have one sealed deck for sale. It's in Spanish, mind. Text me if interested and we can discuss. Otherwise good luck! They're quite rare these days! ;-)

man that first sentence got me excited, then crushed by the second.

Hrm, I may be interested in a Spanish one. Depending on whether or not my wife will let me buy one (in any language) remains to be seen, especially knowing now that I can just get scans off Lackey.

if somebody is interested in a german vrsion of the Yithian deck, i think i also have one available.

I have english and spanish yithian deck sealed. I send spanish yithian deck by 80€, and english yithian deck by 140$