Much and more - restricted??

By orion_kurnous, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Hi people!!, i saw lately this card (much and more), and i see that do several combinations many easily to do, will be restricted?

In my opinion yes, wil be restricted because do plots how rule by decree very strong, and help to search cards for combinations (Ghaston gr + N crest, for example)

opinions?

Ill tell you whats not restricted: http://bit.ly/UbT4yN

Why did I even check the link knowing that it would lead to something unrelated/insulting/provoking? =)

I sincerely doubt it will be restricted any time soon. It doesn't work with Rule By Decree any better than any other "Any Phase" event card (or Ambush card for that matter). And searching the top 4 cards of your deck doesn't go nearly as far to enable combos as you'd think. The card is strong, but it doesn't need restriction - particularly since it hasn't been in the meta long enough for people to actually start coming up with solutions (or even a lot of uses) yet.

We need to play with - and against - cards like this (and Greyscale) for awhile longer before jumping straight to calls for restriction, banning or errata.

Are you kidding? Didn't you listen to the 2 Champs 1 Chump podcast when they rated the 20 cards from the Harsh Mistress CP? It made the bottom 5 and was thrashed. Then the highly respected members of the Small Council at CardgameDB thrashed the card with the highest rating being at 2 out of 5. How could such a crappy card be restricted? demonio.gif (There is a ~ in front on my whole post, btw!)