Necrons in Deathwatch

By darksabrz, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

I know there's some brief mention of a tomb world as part of The Emperor Protects, and that Black Crusade/Hand of Corruption have some Necron stats. Are there any more Necron stats (personnel, vehicles, etc.) forthcoming in future products? If not, can anyone suggest where I might find some additional Necron stats or info (aside from the codex for the miniatures, that is)?

There was a new sourcebook announced a while back (I forget the name- The Outer Reaches , or something like that?) that is about the fringes of the Jericho Reach, and it apparently includes Necrons. Not sure when it will be coming out.

The Outer Reach will contain Necron stats. Assuming today's preview is correct, that book will be released in two weeks' time. Additionally, the Black Crusade supplement Tome of Fate has a decent collection of stats for 'Crons and their weapons.

Excellent, I'll be keeping an eye out for it, then. Whenever I get my own campaign started (and I may start off with Dark Heresy, and once everyone hits Rank 8, give a chance for the roommates that I know will be interested in it for them to switch to Rank 1 Space Marines in Deathwatch (my female roommate, I may well see how she likes going Ascended with a Sisters of Battle or whatever she wants to play, and then have her attached to Deathwatch, perhaps with a bit of Inquisitorial oversight -- I'll have to figure out how exactly to make that work). Thanks.