Who Has The Best Highlander Deck? You Decide!

By Yipe, in CoC General Discussion

bricks16 said:

Lol i loves these threads. i wish i could vote!

I wish I had taken more photos!

Next time we have a tournament, I'm going to take pics of the cards in play as well as the players. That will give everyone here a sense of how some of the matches developed.

I may also take turn-by-turn photos of one of my rounds so I can do a super-detailed report.

that would be awesome. lol like a sports announcer for battles of unameable monsters!

A few ambiguities I noticed:

Femhulhu: I assume that's the Neutral version of Julia Brown, but which version of Twila Catherine Price is it? I'm guessing Queen of Unknown Kadath.

Skill: Is that the Yog Necronomicon? This deck is also a card short (Parallel Universe is listed in both Events and Supports)

Miskallaneous: Which version of Eryn Cochwyn is it? Curious & Precocious?

Minions of Insanity & Chaos: Which Necronomicon was it? (lots of possible choices here!)

dboeren said:

A few ambiguities I noticed:

Femhulhu: I assume that's the Neutral version of Julia Brown, but which version of Twila Catherine Price is it? I'm guessing Queen of Unknown Kadath.

Skill: Is that the Yog Necronomicon? This deck is also a card short (Parallel Universe is listed in both Events and Supports)

Miskallaneous: Which version of Eryn Cochwyn is it? Curious & Precocious?

Minions of Insanity & Chaos: Which Necronomicon was it? (lots of possible choices here!)

A few answers:

Femuhlu: Julia Brown, Insomiac (neutral).

Skill: Missing Trophy Room. I have now corrected it - thanks for the catch!

I don't know which version of The Necronomicon bricks16 was using in "Skill." Hopefully he'll come by and answer. The same goes for "Minions of Insanity and Chaos!"

Miskallaneous: I believe it was Eryn Cochwyn, Curious and Precocious (as that fits the deck's theme). However, I can't say with 100% certainty - the descriptors were rarely given on the deck lists. In those cases, I left it blank.

the necromonicon i used in the skill deck was the yog variant that milled 5 cards when you sacrifice attached character.

med_the-necronomicon-theodorus-philetas-

Femuhlu: It is Twila Katherine Price, Queen of Unknown-Kadath.

I've updated the descriptors on Eryn Cochwyn and The Necronomicon.