solo?

By monk, in Battles of Westeros

I'm sure I reas on BGG that some people are playing this solo? Can it be done?

ps. playing an 8 player game when my copy House Baratheon arrives, can't wait!!!

Many people seem to play solo. There's nothing special about it: set everything up as you would for two players (including two chairs!), and switch sides after each turn. In contrast to a two-player game you know things you shouldn't (your "opponents" command cards, and his strategy), but that does not change the games as much as one might think. It helps if you have no short-term memory, of course gui%C3%B1o.gif

Agreed, I have played this game 3 times solitaire, aka "solo." It's a good way to learn the game, but you never truly learn a game until

you play a live human opponent.

Solitaire is refer only one player to play at a single time. There are many solo games like Pool King, Solo Words, G-switch and many more. Pool king is free online solo game. If you play solo games than go to chilgames.com

Solitaire is refer only one player to play at a single time. There are many solo games like Pool King, Solo Words, G-switch and many more. Pool king is free online solo game.