South East Championship (SEC): the Game Plan will be hosting on April 4th & 5th

By Teric Aylor06gt, in UFS Fan Announcements

i'll see you in the top cuts you big beast(hopefully not in the last round of swiss lol)

Teric Aylor06gt said:

otakuV said:

thanks, any idea of what the turn out might be. maybe a rough guess.

Already, its looking like 30 people, so it sould be good.

You guys going to have mac and mark of the beast legal ?

well CCII just got nerfed it looks like it's only gonna be me as Seniko is going but only for the Con and Remiel is being FORCED to work all 3 days... plus my car is out of commision for now and have bills piling up and parts of decks laying around WAITING for people to trade with me so i can build them *hint. hint* yeah life sucks for me...

N.J.

man that stinks, but real life happens. cardboard has to come second to work and your car.

it'll be all good and we'll still have lots of fun.

just bring the noise

it won't be b/c they aren't printed in a set yet with the block 3 watermark. believe me i wish i could run mac RIGHT NOW.

are packs of the new set going to be handed out as possible prizes????? gran_risa.gif

otakuV said:

are packs of the new set going to be handed out as possible prizes????? gran_risa.gif

New set doesnt release until april 9th-11th

otakuV said:

They were man, but with the sets being pushed back then I'm afraid not sad.gif

But it should still be fun.

Teric Aylor06gt said:

otakuV said:

They were man, but with the sets being pushed back then I'm afraid not sad.gif

But it should still be fun.

Thats cool. just thought if you got em early.

24 Days and Counting!

Eh i'll put in an apperance i guess. Might even bring some models to stand around and look nice while handing out awards or something who knows?

23 Days!..........

22 Days and counting!

Just for a little clearification, since set 12 does release until after, I take it that the Keyword redo won't be in effect for SEC?

EDIT: Random question, is anyone coming far enough to warrant getting a hotel room for this?

Halbard100 said:

Just for a little clearification, since set 12 does release until after, I take it that the Keyword redo won't be in effect for SEC?

EDIT: Random question, is anyone coming far enough to warrant getting a hotel room for this?

For my events I am playing like how its been until we get set 12 but in the end its determined by the scout unfortunately their scout never checks the forums?

Scubadude said:

Halbard100 said:

For my events I am playing like how its been until we get set 12 but in the end its determined by the scout unfortunately their scout never checks the forums?

It will be like its been until set 12, yeah scuba yor right about that man.

Oh btw....17 Days!!! Left!!

So just to clarify. No mark of the beast or MaC for this tournament?

And keeping it dirty dirty.

no mac, no mark of the beast. no keyword changes as this is all before set 12 is corrrect.

also, bring the hate in legacy, srsly people post up if you want some legacy action in the challenge. it's a free chance to get cards from my 8 trade binders :)

and yes ben DIRTY DIRTY SOUF SOUF

Shoot I wish MAC was legal!!

Teric Aylor06gt said:

I agree its lame I think they should be legal oh well I just cant wait till set 12 and everything is in full force.

Teric Aylor06gt said:

if you play your deck, you would not want this card legal, trust me :)

Haha probably not but still. I'm pretty excited about my deck choice, and feel pretty comfortable with it.

But hopefully next set we can get some orange card, orange card, blue card, blue card action going on gran_risa.gif

Btw we are going to beast at some SF4 this weekend and UFS? We better mang!!! haha

Scott Gaines said:

Teric Aylor06gt said:

Make it legal mac is so good against the over all meta seriously .

Scubadude said:

Scott Gaines said:

Teric Aylor06gt said:

Make it legal mac is so good against the over all meta seriously .

Bad idea as its not fair to the people who didn't play during that erra to get the card from league kits that aren't even out yet.
Plus if it does wreck a deck type, you'd have what two weeks to completely rebuild and retest your deck.

Better to leave as is. Even though I'm really glad that card is coming back.