New Scenario at Brummbar44.com - Red House

By Brummbar, in Tide of Iron

Hello comrades,

Yet another Fury of the Bear scenario this time from Klaus Fritsch. Looks like Klaus has made a classic, looking forward to trying it out.

Enjoy.

Looks interesting. Germans geting both supply & reinforcements… A nasty combination. Setup instant mines and barbed wire after setup, and anywhere on the map. Nice. Definitively worth testing atleast.

Maybe the winter tactics deck should be replaced by a winter wether deck? You draw one card each round which affects both parties? Cuz I dont realy feel like 'extreme cold wether' has anything to do with tactics ;)

Grand Stone said:

Looks interesting. Germans geting both supply & reinforcements… A nasty combination. Setup instant mines and barbed wire after setup, and anywhere on the map. Nice. Definitively worth testing atleast.

Maybe the winter tactics deck should be replaced by a winter wether deck? You draw one card each round which affects both parties? Cuz I dont realy feel like 'extreme cold wether' has anything to do with tactics ;)

I agree. Hopefully such a weather deck will be made one day, as the one we have so far doesn't cover winter conditions. That said, in absence of such a deck, I think Klausfritsxh made a good decision to include the winter TACTICS deck.