Mos Eisley Radio: A SW Gaming Podcast

By EPGelion, in General Discussion

Mos Eisley Radio used to be a podcast and community devoted entirely to Star Wars: The Old Republic, but since it's gone through some restructuring, it now covers all aspects of SW gaming including Edge of the Empire, X-Wing, and the LCG. Not trying to just plug our show, which I guess I kind of am, but we would love to hear your thoughts on the development of EotE and what you'd like to see down the road related to the RPG, the LCG, or the minis.

Our 84th episode, "Everyone In The Dice Pool," had a broad walkthrough of the beta book for those who haven't gotten to see it yet and maybe entice them to go track down a copy. As an example, if there was anything we missed or just got wrong, let us know! It seems like there are a lot of people who, for some reason, just don't know about all these awesome new games hitting the shelves at our FLGS, and you can help us get the word out! If you want to download a single episode just to see how it is you can find us on iTunes and the Zune Marketplace.

Thanks for your time!

Yeah I listened to it, this podcast in general is pretty good (I have only listed to about 3 episodes so far).

I should mention though, that it offered no real insight on gameplay because they have not had a game session yet. I am hoping they post an episode about it again after they get some playing in.

We're actually hoping to record a series of episodes of podcast hosts playing the game over Skype w/ high quality mics on everybody. We were all at GenCon or had someone get them a copy there.

If there are particular aspects of the game you think we've overlooked, either in the book or in an update, let us know.

Thanks for checking us out!

I've listened a bit. I echo that the quality of the website and the audio is excellent. I too would love to hear some game play like was done with FFG's Warhammer.