When Was The Last Time You Actually Played, lets say Kingdom Hearts 2?

By Eroecchi, in Odds & Ends

Sadly i think i only went thru it once so far right when it came out, i blame it on its own epicness and lack of time, altho i've played Kingdom hearts 1 at least once a year since its release.

Actually, my cousins just got into the game...I also helped 2 other friends get into it...so I've been helping my cousins with KH1, and my friends with KH2...I have a 3rd friend who refuses to like the game because of Disney...I love Disney, and I hate what Disney Channel is doing to it, with redundant shows like Hannah Montana, Suite Life, and Waverly Place Wizards. I enjoy the classic Mickey Mouse, but this is just getting me so angry...Mickey Mouse is slowly losing his spot as the figure of Disney...most kids nowadays, when someone says Disney, they says "Hannah Montana!"

i play it once a month untill a new one comes out i just keep starting over kh1 kh2 and chain of mem.

I think the last one I played was CoM, but I played KH2 about a month ago.

i first played it in december and beat it i wanna beat it beat it-like hard mode and everything obtained, but i have no time cuz of school

Wow, it's been a while... Though I played FM+ about a week ago, it wasn't really long enough of playing it to count as actually playing it...just watched a couple scenes in theater mode :P .

the last time i played it was the first time i finished it

whenever Re:CoM came out. I beat Re:CoM, played CoM for a while, then a little KH2. I've been meaning to level up Re:CoM some more as I just BARELY beat Ansem with Riku (was level 41, should be around level 50)

I'm one of those guys that plays games 150% when I first get them (started making an all Ultima keyblade deck in CoM for a while), then maybe touch them for a day or two after that. that is, if I finish the game in the first place (still haven't finished playing Final Fantasy XIII, X-2 or XII)