"And now we go over to MilesD37 with the intergalactic traffic report… Miles,"

By MilesD37, in X-Wing Battle Reports

"Thanks Julia, folks are moving along most major hyperspace lanes this evening, but if you are planning on heading inbound toward the core worlds via the Corellian Trade Spine, you may want to find an alternate route. Emergency crews are working on clearing up an 8 ship pileup that happened about 2 hours ago, and traffic is back up all the way to the Rimma Trade Route interchange."

MYtKm.jpg

vLPD4.jpg

"Miles, that looks horrendous! Were there any injuries?"

"There have been no fatalities reported at this time, but the driver of one X-Wing was taken away in an ambulance, no names were released at that time"

"Thanks for the report and on too sports…"

….later in news cast…

"We now bring you live coverage from the Corellian Trade Spine, where earlier there was a major incident involving 6 colliding ships, more on this from our on site traffic corespondent, MilesD- Miles?"

"Yes, thank you Julia, I'm here live at the seen of the accident, as you can see behind me most of the wreckage has been cleared away. It has been confirmed that the man who was reported to have been transported to nearby bacta facilities earlier did not make it. Biggs Darklighter, a vetern pilot in these parts, was pronounced dead on arrival, due to severe focused fire. Following the accident 4 other involved parties were pronounced dead: Hornet Salm, Luke Skywalker, Howlrunner, and an Academy Pilot whose name has yet to be released until his family can be notified. Mahler Mithel is in the ICU, but is ecpected to make a full recovery, back to you julia"

Enjoyed this post, amusing, humorous, and good content. Unlike some other posts on the forums asking "Hey everyone just post some numbers of how many ships you have" lol

thanks man, i aim to please! plus im good at running into my own ships… im worried about playing with 'troids… lol….

it was hillarious when this happened in game… it was all my fault actuay because i accodentially placed the swit hed two tie dials when placing them by my ships, so they overlapped and were in the wrong areas (the two up by vader) the biggs comes close, mahler ru.s into the original place the ywing was, the ywing into my ties, howelrunner into biggs and because i blocked his ywing lukes move hits the ywing… unfortunately for him all my ships could attack all his and because bigg's specail all but howlrunner had to attack him… it was a pile up for the ages!

That is so funny! What a pile up! How many rounds did it take to get that untangled?

the next round was pretty clear suprisingly, biggs died in that mess since all my ships save two could attack him, then from right to left - vader and next tie to left did straight 5's, the next tie did a koiogram 3, his ywing did 90right turn 3, and luke did 45right turn 3, my bottom ties did right turns at 1 and 2… i was shocked it untangled as fast as it did

The pile-ups seem to happen a lot in our games.

Love the 'surface of the sun' playing area… :wink: