Play by Post

By Nimon, in General Discussion

Is there a place on these forums to play by post, or is it allowed to play by post somewhere else. I am sure it is covered in the terms of agreement, but I have a hard time cutting through lawyer double speak.

There's no non-disclosure agreement for playing this beta. It's not a secret playtest or anything. You buy the book, you have the copy of the book. They even let you photocopy and distribute some pages in the book. It's basically a full game that they've come out and said, "This is basically what we're thinking of, but we hope to make it a lot better and we'll call that better version the 'official release.'"

I am unaware of the existence of any double-speak.

But, to answer your question, there is a Play By Post section on the d20radio forums. It's available to members only, which just means you have to sign up for a username. You can find the boards at http://www.d20radio.com/forums/ and the play by post forum is here .

Thanks. There was some Terms of Agreement I had to sign to get on these forums, so I thought maybe there may have been some issues. Thanks.