Gears of war just brought

By Goonyman, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Hi people im new to this so please can someone help , It goes like this Ive got all the video games 1,2,3 but there is only so much bashing of the Xbox you can do lol. So I went out and brought The board game £50 .It looks great ,problem is trying to read the instructions and its not very straight forward could someone do a set up vid for 2 players showing how to play and set up of cards on the Emergence please So i can get the idea please im new to board game strategy and i would so like to get into it and Be a geek there are so many ways to play a Board game unlike a video game where theres most of the time a set path to do things .I havnt even played it yet set out pieces to a certain extent then get stuck if anyone that will leave some sensible reply or vid for me to link to I would be very grateful .Want to get the old grey cells working again and not be sitting at a bloody screen shooting stuff

BlackBeltGaming has done a youtube series on both Emergence and China Shop:

And Ricky Royal is currently doing Roablocks:

Those videos should get you well on your way.

Hi ive looked on there still none the wiser he dont say what card he is picking up or anything it would be better for them to show you a couple of turns the actual gameplay how you read cards and such :-)

Have you tried just following the setup on page 5 step by step? For me, pages 5, 9 and 10 are pretty much all you need for the basic structure of the game, rest is just reading cards, moving figs and rolling dice.

It's been over a year, how's the game holding up for you?