Willing to trade new swag bag material for old swag bag material

By xuzuthor, in Arkham Nights 2012

This is the first time I will be going to Arkham Nights so this is the first time I'll be getting a swag bag, but since a friend is also coming with me, we will get 2 sets of swag bags.

What would be great is if I could trade items from this years swag bag for items in a previous year's (2010 or 2011). What I am most interested in are items from Arkham Horror and Elder Sign (so, the scenarios, the new Cthulhu, Daoloth for Elder Sign and/or Arkham Horror, and Hastur).

I know it's a long shot, but I figured I could see if anyone not able to make it this year has an extra set from previous years.

(Am posting this before checking with my friend, but there is a good chance he'd be fine with it since I am the only one who owns the games, and he only plays when we play together.)

Thanks

Are you still interested? My wife and I both attended in 2011 and have extras of last years bag. I'm definitely interested in at least Yig if he's still available, were there any other Arhkam, Elder Signs, or Mansions goodies this year?

I actually was able to get a hold of the 2011 swag bag so now I am just looking for the one from 2010 (or at least the 2 ancient ones in that bag).

But for reference, the promos were a remade Yig for Arkham Horror and a remade Shub for Elder Sign.