OCTGN Players

By hollis, in Android: Netrunner Organized Play

Interested in playing Android: Netrunner online? There is a currently a small, active, group of people playing on OCTGN. Perhaps if there's enough interest, we could start some form of online organized play? Tournies, scheduled matches, etc…? In any case, if you're looking to meet other online players, post here! My octgn handle is 'hollis' and I am usually looking to play a game or five!

I've never used this program, I did install it though. Gonna have to mess with it some. Handle = WarLokk

I may be interested in giving OCTGN a try. I'm waiting for my set to come in, though, before I do. I figure it'd be bad form to have to sit there reading everything constantly… ;)

I have it set up already but haven't got a chance to play yet. Once I'm comfortable playing I would definitely be interested in playing some games, and possibly participating in a tourney if there's a flexible schedule. My username is Huxley.

I'm new to OCTGN and new to Netrunner, but I am trying it out. I played a game yesterday and it worked out okay. My OCTGN handle is Tukuturi.