Edison and burn tokens

By pumpkin, in Tannhauser

Hi

I haven't missed anything have I?

Edison comes with a weapon whose rules are likely ging to require multiple burn tokens but the set only comes with one token and it's not a oken used in any other set or expansion, so there is only one available?

I realise there are other tokens that can be used as a proxy so this isn't a gripe, just trying to ensure I haven't missed something obvious?

Ok, it's a bit of a gripe, considering the figure only comes with one sheet of tokens, FFG could have included some extra burn tokens - end of the line production values creeping in, it seems

The Matriarchy Trooper Pack, includes a few burn tokens. I don't recall how many, but it's at least three.

Miah999 said:

The Matriarchy Trooper Pack, includes a few burn tokens. I don't recall how many, but it's at least three.

Ah, yes, they do - time to rearrange storage for those then, rather than having them in with the ret of their equipment tokens - I really hope we see another area 51 token before the end of the line to give DOG a bit of variety but I'm not sure we will

Cheers for the reminder

No more Area 51 tokens are planned at this time.