One more black-border "instant collection" auction. (Promos, Rares, Unc, Com, Tokens, Sealed Product)

By BloodHelmet, in CoC Trade Forum

Thanks for being patient while I took a break from all the eBay-ing! I'm FINALLY starting to run out of old CoC CCG cards! People really seemed to like the way I did the last auction set, so here are the planned auctions (I'll be posting the auctions on Sunday and they will last for one week):

1. Conspiracies of Chaos (Asylum Pack III) Sealed (Black-Border)

2. Limited Edition Agency Faction Success Tokens (Set of 25)

3. My LAST Limited Edition Cthulhu Faction Success Tokens (Set of 25)

4. Limited Edition Yog-Sothoth Faction Success Tokens (Set of 25)

5. A HUGE Black-border LOT:
Promos: Eldritch Premium Starter Exclusive I25, EE Promos 3x12, 2x14, 3x15, 1x16;
Rares: 4 Arkham Ed, 9 Tales, 9 Eldritch Ed, 8 Masks, 26 Cities;
Uncommons: AE Lot (174), Tales Set ex. 5 cards, Relics Lot (52), EE Lot (185), Masks Lot (132), Cities PLAYSET ex. 6 cards;
Commons: AE PLAYSET, Tales PLAYSET, Relics PLAYSET ex 34 cards, EE PLAYSET, Masks PLAYSET, Cities PLAYSET; and
Fixed: Spawn of Madness PLAYSET ex 13 cards, Kingsport Dreams "Commons" PLAYSET, Conspiracies of Chaos "Com" PLAYSET.
and a HUGE White-border LOT (I don't know the names of these sets, so I'm just describing the set symbol):
Byakee/Crest: at least a complete set 1-20;
Bug w/hourlgass markings: at least a complete PLAYSET 1-20);
Pyramids: at least a complete PLAYSET 1-20 (2 cards are labelled 19, none labeled 18);
Eye of Ra swirling into a wave: at least a complete set 21-80;
Crescent Snakes: PLAYSET 1-155; and
Crescent Snakes Story Cards: at least a complete set 156-165.

IF someone wins all five (5) of my Call of Cthulhu auctions, I'll be able to ship in a flat rate box, and I'll throw in my little set of one of each of the seven faction success tokens from which I have removed the manufacturing stickers, a set of ten plastic Terror Tokens which read "Call of Cthulhu Gen Con League 2009" on the back, an Artist's proof of the artwork from one of the cards in the Conspiracies of Chaos set, and an Arkham Edition Premium Starter rulebook.

If anybody wants to bookmark my seller page or start following me now, my eBay page is HERE . Thanks and thanks again!

For some reason (possibly your auctions not being listed outside US) I can't reach them through your profile. I'd need individual links to each of them, if you're so nice ;-)

Thanks!

Okay, I've got all the Call of Cthulhu auctions posted! Here are the links!

1. HUGE Rare/Promo/Fixed/Uncom/Com LOT -- Black-border and white-border cards.

2. Yog-Sothoth Faction Tokens x25

3. My LAST Cthulhu Faction Tokens x25

4. Agency Faction Tokens x25

5. My LAST Conspiracies of Chaos SEALED Asylum Pack III (Black-border)

IF someone wins each of the five auctions, I'll throw in my little set of one of each of the 7 faction tokens, a set of 10 GenCon 2009 Terror tokens, an artist proof of one of the Conspiracies of Chaos cards, and a rulebook from the Arkham Edition Premium Starter!