Adepticon Meet & Greet

By FFG Ross Watson, in Rogue Trader

Hey Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader fans!

I'm going to be at Adepticon this coming April 3-5.

I love to meet fans of the game, talk about characters and stories, and answer questions, so be sure to stop by if you are planning on attending the show!

FFG Ross Watson said:

Hey Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader fans!

I'm going to be at Adepticon this coming April 3-5.

I love to meet fans of the game, talk about characters and stories, and answer questions, so be sure to stop by if you are planning on attending the show!

No UKCon Dates on the calendar yet. How about the Dragonmeet UK in Spring in Swindon?

I agree with the last post - any chance of a meet up in the UK?

Incidentally - really looking forward to this release.

Looking forward to it. Will you have any preview of it at Adepticon?

How about including Norway in your world tour Ross? It`s not like we get many visitors here... I mean, with the polar bear infestation and all... Emperor have mercy... cool.gif

Just a reminder that Adepticon is coming up next weekend! Definitely stop by and say Hi if you plan on attending.

With regards to other posters, I would LOVE to visit Dragonmeet or any other function in the UK or Sweden. The only hard part is the price of overseas travel right now, it's a bit outside my ability to do on the average weekend. gran_risa.gif

So how did Adepticon go?

Any reports from the Warp that anyone would want to share with us who are stuck in far away lands?

Good to have met you at Adepticon Ross. Looking forward to Rogue Trader!