Storm's end + Ministrel's Muse

By Minastir, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hello dear players, i'm sorry for my bad english for first but i try to explain the problem.

I use a stark/alliance deck vs a wilding's deck, i have used the Ministrel's muse plot card, and it reply:

"House stark only. If you win the dominance this round,claim 3 additional power for your house card"

i have in play the "Storm's End", and it reply:

"if you win the dominance,instead of claiming 1 power for your house, you may claim 1 power each for 2 different "baratheon symbol" characters"

i have the 2 baratheon characters, but the problem if that if 1 claim teh powers,total by 4, i can claim all the 4 power on characters?

4X2=8 or is a limited response or something like that?

Ty for the time!

This post should be in the Living Card Game Forum, instead of the Board Game Forum… happy.gif

I'm sorry if i have put it in to the wrong session, so if some admin read it pls move in to the correct section…

Storm's End is a replacement effect. It changes the process for claiming 1 power on your House card for winning Dominance to claiming 1 power each on 2 different Baratheon characters. You can tell by the use of the word "instead."

Minstrel's Muse is a passive effect initiated when you win Dominance. After you claim the 1 power on your House for winning Dominance, the plot's passive effect initiates and you claim 3 more power on your House card.

Minstrel's must does not change getting 1 power for Dominance to getting 4. Instead, it is a separate card effect that gives you 3 power that is activated by the same condition as the separate game effect that gives you 1 power.

So, in your situation, you win Dominance and the game says you get to claim 1 power for it. Storm's End changes that 1 into 2. Then, the fact that you won Dominance also activates the plot card effect, which says you get 3 power - for that card effect .

The end result is a total of 5 power: 2 on characters (for the game effect that was transformed by Storm's End) and 3 on your House (for the separate plot effect).