Orlando, FL Area Players and surrounding areas

By Natesroom, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I just got into this game and i have one other friend who will play occasionally but i'm looking for other players who Might live in the Orlando area!

I've got 3-4 people who play, and we too have been looking for people to play with in Central Florida! We live in Altamonte Springs, and buy cards from Cool Stuff too. Not our preferred place to play though, due to the stink factor they always seem to have going in there. We usually play at the Amorous Armadillo Game Shoppe in Oviedo, about a 10 minute drive from there.

But, we'd be willing to brave the stink for the chance to play with new people. We don't own much stuff, and definitely don't have competitive decks, but we're up for playing. If there was a regular group, we'd certainly be willing to spend more money on the game to get our decks up to snuff.

If you guys want to try and organize a game day/night, let me know.

If you guys still play I'm in Winter Springs. Hit me up PM or call/text

Edited by Etaywah

Me and a friend of mine have been trying to find a community for a while now! Been asking around CoolStuff, of course without results. I usually play Warmachine/Hordes on Wed. and Sat. but I am completely down for any other day. I too can brave the smell if you guys wanted to hit up CS Maitland some nights. I'll PM you as well.

Hey there, I'm a Central Florida player - Anyone in the area can feel free to contact me if you want to play or learn to play.

Eric Taylor

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Etaywah

Usually play at CoolStuff Games ( http://www.coolstuffgames.com/ ) CoolStuffInc.com, LLC

8550 U.S 17

Maitland, FL 32751

or we play at the Coliseum of comics in either Orlando or Kissimee

Coliseum of Comics Kissimmee

3159 W Vine St

Kissimmee, FL 34741

and

Coliseum of Comics

3201 E Colonial Dr U18

Orlando, FL 32803

Edited by Etaywah

You guys should add a meta and some contact info on this if you get something going.

Just updated my location and CoolStuff where we meet.