Any possibility of some cheat sheets for Advantage/Threat, Crits, Maneuvers, etc?

By seadaily, in General Discussion

Hi all, I'm just wondering if we might see some official cheat sheets for some of the tables in the book, such as spending Advantage/Threat, Crits, common difficulties, and maybe even some things like maneuvers and actions available in combat?

I just ran the adventure in the book, and while a lot of the hassle was just from constantly having to flip from the adventure to combat chapter, it would be mighty nice to just be able to print out a couple copies of the most frequently referenced parts of the book for my players.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

User sumqui was nice enough to put this together for the community. Fair warning though, there are a couple if relatively minor mistakes, both of which are listed in that thread.

Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't see that! Guess I needed to do a bit more searching. Thank you for directing me to that.

seadaily said:

Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't see that! Guess I needed to do a bit more searching. Thank you for directing me to that.

Glad to be of help.