Thoughts on recommended number of PC's for the adventure in the Beta book

By mysto, in General Discussion

Hello,

I was just wondering what people thoughts on an ideal number of PC's for the adventure in the back of thebook? Four to six seems like a good number, but wanted to see what others thought. What are you actually doing in your games? Maybe a min/max range.

Thanks

the beauty of the character creation system seems to be you can use any size party --- you dont have to boost or trim the bad guys depending upon the number of players, a smaller party has a higher obligation xp expenditure, so its already fixed by boosting or trimming the players --- i am gonna try how it works because right now i have only 2 players willing to try a beta

Thanks for the thoughts.

I have 11 players interested in trying it out, so I was thinking 2 groups of 5 and 6. Loosely capping a 6.

Any other thoughts?

Captain Mysto Out!

well it seems like you have enough eager players, but a soft cap of 5 is probably recommended so that each pc can get some roleplay time in

im not sure if you are looking for gm advice, and im not aware of a gm school, lol, but mainly only roll dice when there is a chance of failure, dont overdo it