Availability in Europe

By Slade, in Tannhauser

Hi all. Does anyone have recent experience with availability of Tannhauser miniatures in Europe?

I've pre-ordered the Matriarchy Trooper Pack last year as soon as it was available at my regular online shop in UK but untill now nothing has arrived. Same for Edison, allthough I can understand some delay occuring with him. Before the Trooper Pack all I've ordered arrived within reasonable time after the miniatures became available in US.

In the meantime I've checked several shops in Netherlands as well as send a few reminders to the UK shop and all come back that the models are not yet available and, what's more worrying for me, they can't tell me when they are available.

I'm now considering to cancel my UK order and order from FFG directly in order to have my collection complete before this game disappears from everybody's radar. But before doing that would like to double check here.

I ordered Hinansho and the matriarchy troop pack in Spain as soon as they were released in USA and got them a month afterwards… I dont know if they were in turn purchasing it from USA (likely as everything was in english).

Salve,

I'm from Germany and here are several internet shops were you can get nearly all minituares. Of course everything is in english, because the german supporter doesn't make any translations. The game is just too unpopular here.

Some of my figures I ordered in US or a friend of mine bought them there and brought them back here, because they're much cheaper in US.

Greetings from Germany

PsychoWolf

Did you try searching for the miniatures or packs you want on amazon?

You can also order the whole collection from stores in France, for example Philibert, Ludibay or Ludikbazar (I guess they ship to UK)

Thx. for response. Apperently it all helped since soon after this message my order was dispatched and the miniatures have arrived today. Also Edison is on its way. All in good order now.

Well, I live in Spain, and finally I´ve purchased all Shogunate figures+ Frankenstatahl+ Hoss+Oksana+Nalalya+Hoax+MAtriarchy Troops on USA, because I wanted to finish the collection, but stok is very low and too much expensive. Now i have alll components of tannhauser, and if in the future, FFG release the game line, I will do it same way!