Post count.

By luigithelion, in Odds & Ends

In the old site if you wanted too find your post count, look at your avatar...

If your part of the "Top Ten" on here you'll be there.

I'm second ^_^

Ugh, I wish this place didn't have post count. It's so stupid because people base authority on that.

We never really did on the old forums...I'm hoping that will carry over because post count most certainly DOES NOT mean authority.

the only way to get recongized by a community of gamers is to set share your knowledge of the game and help for the game to grow and improve =)

as for post count, I'm alright with no longer having the highest post count, it was cool for a while but I accept it being over, besides, I won't be able to post as much soon anyway llorando.gif

I think you'll live sir...you'll be doing much more for this community BEHIND the scenes...

and on the bright side...I'll have more time to shine! ^_^

What about me I want to shine to! lol I am gonna become a great big star and shine bright, sooo bright that I wont be a star anymore cause than I will become the SUN!! And then I will rain down fiery fireballs of doom on all who oppose me!! lmao

Uh I forgot what I was originally gonna say... Though the points dont make much sense to me and I didnt care much for posts as much cause I even kept forgetting there was one underneath your name lol

Right when I almost got 2000 posts on the other forum... Well, almost at 100 here...guess that counts for something...

Card_Breaker said:

Right when I almost got 2000 posts on the other forum... Well, almost at 100 here...guess that counts for something...

You have posted an ungodly amount on these new forums already...you REALLY want something free don't you...

*is the new devilmonkey spammer*

Yay!!!! lol.

Dunno what my old count was, musta been about 2500-3k, though most was prolly in my second home, the What are you listening to thread...

That must continue here lol

I only remember when I got to 1000 and that was it I dont remember what it is now lol and the only reason I saw it be at 1000 was because someone posted a topic of them getting 5k so it made me look at my post count lol

Yeah its kind of annoying... its not like there's actually some form of reward or anything for those that have highest point count or anything...

There are going to be rewards for points though, so quit yez whining.

Bah, respect issues ¬.¬ Post count means nothing, apart from to some particular users (Mentioning no names about backseat moderators). If your known to the community because you post in every thread or because you've helped out the community, then it's the latter who has the community's respect.

Heck, I was probably the least respected out of the user mods back in the day (*Is already talking about it like it was years ago*) because of some of the trouble I caused but I still did my best to help out with what I could.

meh, havin the 2nd highest post count was fun (even the highest at one point) but as said it doesn't really matter. it'll be fun talkin bout new topics on here tho...gotta get them points up sos I can get some prizes! lol

SHHHHH>>..... don't mention the points and our scheme of acquiring them... someone might be reading and nuke some of our points that resulting in useless spamming of forums, like this post.

vermillian said:

SHHHHH>>..... don't mention the points and our scheme of acquiring them... someone might be reading and nuke some of our points that resulting in useless spamming of forums, like this post.

Spamspamspamspamspam!!!!! lol, jk. Wow you have a lot of points... it seems no matter what I do, my points don't/barely increase ever since I reached 133 points...

hmm, I havent been paying attention to my point/ post ratio of movementation (new word coined for this cause)

maybe it isnt even moving, who knows, but atleast I have more than none, which is a start.

hmm, I havent been paying attention to my point/ post ratio of movementation (new word coined for this cause)

maybe it isnt even moving, who knows, but atleast I have more than none, which is a start.

Card_Breaker said:

vermillian said:

Spamspamspamspamspam!!!!! lol, jk. Wow you have a lot of points... it seems no matter what I do, my points don't/barely increase ever since I reached 133 points...

Stop using my name like that! (jk)

But yeah, I'll miss my 4k+ post count....

I Managed 1000...Somehow...

<.<

I think I know how

devilmonkey said:

<.<

I think I know how

How?

Sorry for triple post!!!