Sudden Death - Announced!

By Julia, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

Here ! Finally! Zombies, Dark Elves, Vampires!

Hell yes and a nice group of teams. There is a common theme so here is hoping for more in the future. Cannot wait

MunkeyKungFu said:

There is a common theme so here is hoping for more in the future. Cannot wait

That's my hope as well. With no rush, something good here and then :-)

Because great games deserve expansions! Grr! Hike! Hike! Hike!

I'm very glad about this. I'd love to see Necros, but i can live with the 3 new teams. I hope this will be available soon.

Will it be translated to other languages? If yes - which ones?

I think for Germany it will be released by http://www.heidelbaer.de/ as BBTM is released there. But I'll keep it in english, bc i have BBTM in english too.

Is there an MSRP yet?

Was only talking about an expansion with my gamers a few days ago and….BOOM! It's announced.

Fantastic news guys, looking forward to this immensely!

i just got it today played about 6 or 7 games but i would really love to see lizardmen there my fav race

loken14 said:

i just got it today …

can you spoil some new rules and tokens?

JanB said:

loken14 said:

i just got it today …

my bad on the poor wording i meant blood bowl in general not sudden death i type it up after a day on my feet wasn't thinkin that much

loken14 said:

JanB said:

loken14 said:

i just got it today …

my bad on the poor wording i meant blood bowl in general not sudden death i type it up after a day on my feet wasn't thinkin that much

I've thought something like this. :P

Do we have an idea when this will be out?

I hope long before Christmas. The text only says later this year. So you can plan the fourth quarter of '12 ;)

The expansion until Xmas!!

I was talking with a friend about buying it the next month!!

Is too much time! lol

Any news on a definite release date? I'm really looking forward to this expansion.

I was talking to my local retailer about getting it in and he said he was told sometime next month, so in Nov. So as people suspected, released before Xmas.

It still says it's 'In Development'. I'm not confident we'll see it before the end of the year…

On the "Spiel" in Essen there where only empty boxes… My mate sais, that say doesn'T get it ready for the "Spiel"

Unfortunately, according to the upcoming page, Sudden Death is slated for Q1, 2013.

I am very disappointed by the news. :(

SO EXCITED!

Thought that Rock Band game was the death knell for this one. Glad to see I was wrong. Instant buy.

OmegaDestroyer said:

Unfortunately, according to the upcoming page, Sudden Death is slated for Q1, 2013.

I am very disappointed by the news. :(

See my post abve!!

Seriously Awesome!! I'm so glad this expansion is coming out. Thanks Omega for pointing out the "upcoming page" section. That seems to be the only place that shows a release date (Q1, 2013). Well worth the wait though.