Chicago - Southwest burbs (Greater Joliet area)

By Wolvan2, in Dust Warfare Organized Play

Anybody interested in starting a league in this area? Their is a new local gaming store in Plainfield (The Wandering Dragon) willing to host and help us become official (get the league pack from Fantasy Flight etc) with a good size play room etc.

Check out The Wandering Dragon meetup.com group for more info. I posted their also.

Thanks!

Newly addicted Dust player. (Allies)

Sean

COme out and Join us at Games Plus on the 30th of September. We are starting at noon. Maybe you will meet someone that lives near you.

Looking for a game group in the area still for LCGs? Netrunner, Warhammer Invasion, Etc? Im looking to start something on 10/20 at games plus in Mount Prospect. Ive always been the beer and pretzel player so once we get a solid group Id be willing to host late night games or find a venue that would. If you are interested PM me at Budbundy or email me at [email protected] and leave me your email so I can ad you to the groups mailing list. Im also working on a website for the group as well that people can post events!

Good stuff to the guys at Games Plus on Sunday. I had fun watching the game! Looking forward to getting some games in. Mike, let me know if you want to set something up in the city. I can host.