Promo Cards - will they be made publicly available?

By frouvne, in Blue Moon

There have been a number of promo cards for Blue Moon: Windgeister, Erdgeister, Wassergeister, Feuergeister, Seemond - Kapazität 1and maybe even more. I have only been so lucky to stumble upon the english promo card Earthspirit in two of the expansions (The Pillar and Emissaries & Inquisitors: Allies). Will any of the other promo cards be made publicly available? Please! happy.gif

frouvne said:

There have been a number of promo cards for Blue Moon: Windgeister, Erdgeister, Wassergeister, Feuergeister, Seemond - Kapazität 1and maybe even more. I have only been so lucky to stumble upon the english promo card Earthspirit in two of the expansions (The Pillar and Emissaries & Inquisitors: Allies). Will any of the other promo cards be made publicly available? Please! happy.gif

Nope - those are the only five.

However, AFAIK only the Water and Fire and Earth Spirits do exist in an English version. No idea how to get English promo items at this time however.

No, I think these are done. At one time you could get them from FFG and Kosmos by asking but it looks like both companies closed the doors on this game.

If you check out the BGG Blue Moon forum, Christopher Dearlove (who is intimately involved in Blue Moon) makes it pretty clear that the promo's are not going to made available. They were all limited run.

My last information was that the German ones are still easy to get via Pegasus, which handeled the support of BL in the last years.

Bairoth said:

If you check out the BGG Blue Moon forum, Christopher Dearlove (who is intimately involved in Blue Moon) makes it pretty clear that the promo's are not going to made available. They were all limited run.

That's not exactly how I would have worded it. In English, there were just Water Spirit and Fire Spirit to get. And while a few went via other routes (mine came from Kosmos) mostly they went to Fantasy Flight. And I never understood how they handled them - making them available seemed to be on and off.

Wind Spirit and Sea Moon were German only, so they were available via Kosmos, except mostly they were handled through Pegasus. I picked mine up at Spiel in Essen (except my first ones I got direct from Reiner).

Even while the game was in print, I think you were only going to get them via whatever route Fantasy Flight chose. Now the game is clearly (and my information supports this) essentially OOP (so buy now) it's if Fantasy Flight make available, or the secondary market.

I have 2 extra Earth Spirit promos...if anyone wants to trade me their Water or Fire Spirit give me a holler.

Ruvion said:

I have 2 extra Earth Spirit promos.

Unfortunately, so does everyone else.

Ha ha! That is quite unfortunate.

Bairoth said:

Bummer!