Finding dice to use?

By daddystabz, in General Discussion

I am trying to find the closest approximations I can possibly find to the colors of the specialized dice this game uses. I am especially having trouble finding powder blue 6 sided dice to match the Boost dice the game uses. Any peeps want to link here places where you have found the closest approximations to the dice colors please?

Thanks in advance!

daddystabz said:

I am trying to find the closest approximations I can possibly find to the colors of the specialized dice this game uses. I am especially having trouble finding powder blue 6 sided dice to match the Boost dice the game uses. Any peeps want to link here places where you have found the closest approximations to the dice colors please?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Any peeps found good approximations in terms of color online anywhere?

Personally, I think the stickers would look coolest on black dice, giving the result a nice distinct border. Man, I hope the full release comes with sticker sheets, or that I can get a pad of stickers for relatively cheap.

The powder blue d6 Boost dice are the hardest to match up it seems.

I was not able to get any from the 4 dice places at Gencon. I had to settle for medium blue…

I found all teh others at Chessex.

I am planning on just using plain white blank dice from Chessex. They come in sets of 10 dice. Gonna use the template to glue on so I can make more dice.

My plan is:

10 d8: 5 Purple, 5 Green

10 d10: 5 Yellow, 3 Red, 2 White

10 d6: 5 Blue, 5 Black