Looking for contributors for grand project.

By The Glen, in Fan Art

A few months ago some gamers decided to make a compendium of space marine chapters and flesh them out. Half where canon chapters that had no information such as the Tributors or Metamarines, others were pure scratch builds like Gargoyles or Lords of Ganymede. We were making good progress until last month our artist flaked out, our playtester moved cross country and it just fell by the wayside. I have a majority of the chapters fleshed out, we are reformatting them to be more like Honor the Chapter so one chapter doesn't have two pages of fluff and another eight pages. I am looking for an artist to draw a space marine from each chapter, most of the marines are pure artistic license. Also need chapter badges drawn, again for most them there is nothing solif decided. We were using B&C's painter but that gives me 25 marines in static poses. Also looking for proofreaders and playtesters. Its all voluntary, nobody is making money off this though you might use it to advertise commissions.

I have a few months before I ship out for the Army. I can help you playtest.

I wouldn't mind being a proofreader. I'm also getting ready to set up some art programs on my Macbook Pro, so when that happens, I may be able to work on some art items. My contact email is: [email protected]. reir

I wouldn't mind being a proofreader. I'm also getting ready to set up some art programs on my Macbook Pro, so when that happens, I may be able to work on some art items. My contact email is: [email protected]. reir