Light or Dark

By K-ral, in Hollow Bastion

Hey I just wanted to here other peoples ideas on the light or dark players.

Right know I think that it is dark or the highway with not much of a way for light to win. Sure a jack stack can stall 'em a bit but once they get their cage out and take your jack it's done because them comes the smart persons 2hades, 2 hooks, 2 maleficent, 2 oogie boogie, and the 2 wizard the game is over for the light player.

K-ral said:

Hey I just wanted to here other peoples ideas on the light or dark players.

Right know I think that it is dark or the highway with not much of a way for light to win. Sure a jack stack can stall 'em a bit but once they get their cage out and take your jack it's done because them comes the smart persons 2hades, 2 hooks, 2 maleficent, 2 oogie boogie, and the 2 wizard the game is over for the light player.

Right now, Playing a Dark Deck is just asking for a loss. If built right and not againist a Control Deck, you have better odds, but with my experience with Dark Decks

Againist AC with Sephy >10%
Againist AC w/o Sephy >12%
Againist WR w/ Cloud >15%
Againist WR w/o Cloud >17%
Againist Dark Aggro >50%
Againist Well Built Dark Aggro >30%
Againist a Dark WR > 87%

Playing those high level 8 dark friends is more challenging than most realize. Light Players still have a HUGE advatage.

I agree, with roxas that is, i had a gap of time where i thought getting to 8 was easy with Dragon Mally and all that, but against an experienced player, or anyone with a control deck, you lose. Monstro hurts dark decks a lot. Dont get me wrong, dark decks have great potential, but as of now, there are more cards that hurt it then help it.

I agree with both Roxas and Thirroxin...they have potential, but for the time being a Dark deck will almost always lose to a Light deck.

I'm agreeing with everyone above me...

I have to say where we play everyone who plays Dark uses up to LV.8 for friends... but it takes time to get up to them... It definetly gives the Light Player an edge during those first 3-5 turns...

Also to the fact that Dark Decks are way too weak to play right now... Monstro and Simba hurt the Dark Player so much.... the way you have listed an example... look at what happens when the light player plays Simba LV4...

Overall I say that Light Players still have a big advantage until the next set...