New Forums, New Intro!

By devilmonkey, in New Key Bearers

ya know, I never made one of these on the old forums, so I figured this is a great time for it! especially since the site wouldn't let me register for the past day...

hey all, I'm devilmonkey . users from the older forums might remember who I am. I used to have the 2nd highest post count, now I'm a loser-face. I've been playin this game for a good year now, and I hope nothing but the best for it. I've got loads of cards from the first two sets, and I'm slowly creepin up on the third set.

those who know me know I'm pretty random...and love to argue points lol I don't think there's an "unofficial rule" thats been made without me making a persuasive counter-point on it. but really, I'm a fun-loving guy thats gonna love this community and this game. I remember the old slogan "I'll never quit on the Kingdom Hearts TCG no matter what!" A lot of people that used that slogan seem to have dissapeared lately, but definatly not me.

You had the highest post count for a while, but then that jerk mod started posting all the time gui%C3%B1o.gif

It is sort of ironic that the people with that slogan stopped playing...makes you wonder sometimes. Nice intro and hopefully loser-face turns into a winning one.

Welcome to these glitched up forums...

lol.

I hate how long posts have to be now.

Welcome to the new forums devilmonkey, it's glad to see you made it sir!

I think it's safe to say that the people who truly love this game and will never quit on it are the ones who show it through their actions and not through little quotes in their signatures.

Welcome to the place where happiness dies...lol.

haha the devilmonkey has arrived.

Now the world is once again in danger... though I cant help but wonder if you're avatar was like customly added just for you, it seems a bit too coincidental hahaha

Welcome back Devilmonkey....

I'm loving your new Avatar on this site.... a shame we can't go and use our own.... unless of course that has changed....

Oh well...

let the monkeys hit the floor the moogles are taking over muhwahahahahahaha welcome back buddy

Yeah what's up with that? Your av looks custom.

The devil has returned! May he fill the forums with terror and spam...lol

Good to know that Devil is back and I think I will join the band waggon and make my first intro here.... Odd that I never made one on the old site but oh well.

Luna Diviner 7 said:

devilmonkey said:

Luna Diviner 7 said:

shh!

Heh...I had that slogan...

I didn't quit...I just took a break =P

but im back, and I'm glad to see Devilmonkey as well ^_^

Maybe we can finally finish making Khaotic Kingdom? xD