Anyone else looking to try out Android: Netrunner?

By JerusalemJones, in 8. AGoT Off Topic

I have to admit that since FFG announced the release of Android: Netrunner, I have been more excited about this game than AGoT. And that's saying something. I was wondering if any other AGoT players are looking at trying out this game? WIsh I was at Gen Con, as I could be playing it this very weekend, but from what I understand it should be releasing to stores within a few weeks.

You know, NetRunner and the new Star Wars LCG both look like they will be a lot of fun. But, at this point, I already spend too much money every month between the AGoT and LoTR LCGs.

I am going to get the Edge of Empire RPG books when they come out, though. I enjoy D&D because the books are a one time investment, and the hours of enjoyment are only limited by your own imagination.

I stick to the two LCGs, the AGoT board game, and d20 style RPG games.

I would love to play all of FFG's LCGs…but I just can't justify the upkeep cost to myself. Part of it is my gaming personality; if I play, I like to be able to play competitively, which means always being up to date and having the most expansive card pool possible.

Already picked up the core set and am definitely looking forward to the Data Packs coming out. Loved Netrunner as a CCG.