LAST Set of auctions for a while! Sealed Booster Boxes, Packs, Limited Edition Tokens, Black-border cards, and Bonuses!

By BloodHelmet, in CoC Trade Forum

Okay, I have my last round of auctions up (I also found a way to store my remaining cards so this will be my last set for a long time)! For those of you who have followed my auction thread, BE AWARE: I've changed the bonuses around from the preview. I realized that the incentives were weird and I want this to be both fun for the buyers and effective at helping me get rid of the rest of this stuff.

That said, here are the auctions and the bonuses:

Conspiracies of Chaos (Asylum Pack III) SEALED/NEW

25 Arkham Edition Booster Packs SEALED/NEW

Masks of Nyarlathotep Booster Box (36 Packs) SEALED/NEW

Eldritch Edition Booster Box (36 Packs) SEALED/NEW

Unspeakable Tales Booster Box (36 Packs) SEALED/NEW

BONUS 1: IF you win all five of the sealed product auctions, I can ship in a flat-rate box and add a SECOND sealed Conspiracies of Chaos (AP III), an Arkham Edition Premium Starter rulebook, and an artist's proof of the art from a Conspiracies of Chaos card.

Agency Tokens x25

LAST Miscatonic Tokens x25

Cthulhu Tokens x25

Yog-Sothoth Tokens x25

BONUS 2: IF you win all four of the token auctions, I will throw in an empty "Card Coffin" collector's tin and a little set of one of each of the faction's tokens with the manufacturing sticker pealed off.

HUGE Rare/Promo/Promotional LOT (a few hundred cards--see description for list)

HUGE Uncommon/Common/Fixed LOT (many complete sets and playsets--see description)

BONUS 3: IF you win both of my card lot auctions, I can ship in a flat-rate box and will throw in an empty Card Coffin collector's tin, an artist's proof of a different card's art from Conspiracies of Chaos, these two color fold-out posters that have rules and maybe playmats in them, and an Arkham Edition Premium Starter rulebook and an Eldritch Edition Premium Starter rulebook.

BONUS 4: IF you win all 11 of my Call of Cthulhu auctions (I have some Warmachine magazines for sale, too--you don't have to win these), then I can ship the whole thing in two flat-rate boxes and I will throw in (in addition to the other three bonuses) 10 green plastic tokens with the Terror symbol on one side and "Call of Cthulhu LCG Gen Con League 2009" on the other side AND all of my remaining faction tokens that don't fall into full, auctionable sets (the bag includes 11 Miscatonic, 19 Syndicate, 22 Cthulhu, 13 Hastur, and 25 Yog-Sothoth tokens).

Thanks for the interest and happy bidding!