I effin hate theives

By Thirroxin, in Hollow Bastion

It's official, i hate theives. i attended a local tournament the other day and my agro deck was stolen, So now i am down about 20 valuable cards, and i am very agitated! Anyone have this problem? Maybe its just my luck, but i lost a lot that day, i walk over to help someone new to the game, come back about a minute later, my deck box is gone. I hate people who steal!!!!!!!!!!

When did you not hate them...I've always hated them. Though nothing of mine has yet to be stolen...it is still wrong...

I've had cards stolen too, but not for this game. Thieves are people who are just to pathetic and lazy to get the cards themselves...

Daammnn, that totally sucks man. I've always hated theives, been jacked once long ago (pokemon days, someone stole the first two pages of my folder, all holos). These people don't have any appreciation for the game itself. They don't support it by getting their own, and they discourage players from stepping out and having fun with the game with fellow gamers. I feel for you.

Im sorry, i just needed to vent which is why i posted this, it helps to know that people understand how i feel though. Man, i was in such a good mood for the last few days too... Oh well, nothig i can do, so may as well accept the fact it hapened and get over it... sigh....

Needless to say, my trade thread will be hurtin for awhile, until i get good stuff again... lol lengua.gif

I just cant grasp why people wpuld steal cards of all things.... pothetic

no thieves are as vbad as yugioh thieves they make a freakin business out of it. not only did my friend lose his whole binder but his ipod too it was a sad day

I think almost everyone's had some cards jacked from them...I stand by what I said above though, some people are just lazy and pathetic.

What day was that? Saturday?

I had some cards stolen from me too. llorando.gif ( First time using a smiley ) During my Yu-gi-oh days, someone stole my whole entire Elemental Hero deck. I had all the fusions, and more then half of the deck was Holo. In 2006, someone stole my collection of Shining Kyogres, which consisted of 9 Kyogres. I'm tired of being robbed.

Heh, try going to a tournament with some guys from Liverpool hanging about. ((Oh ho! The casual stereotypism!))

When I go to Yugi tournaments (as rare as that is these days), I always keep my deck in one of my various pockets. Also, my trousers have zips on all the spare pockets so it's that little bit harder to get stuff out of my pockets ;)

That sucks that it happened. I run a Pokemon League and tell all the kids not to walk away from their stuff, even though we have the same "core" group on a weekly basis. You never know when someone else might be in the card store and then your stuff is gone in the blink of an eye. Also when I go to tournaments as soon as my match is done everything goes back in my bag and on my shoulder.

Hate theives? I effin love theives! Like when they stole $500 worth of my pokemon cards, I was crying tears...of joy! Oh, and when they robbed my local 7-11 making it so nobody could go there for a week, I would personally go out in front of it and curse at the clerks for giving up a fight. I'm telling ya, why would anyone NOT love the theiving monkeys?

I'm really sorry, dude. I went to a Yugioh tournament and my friend made me a great deck for my birthday. I went and it was stolen along with a very expensive deck box. My dead went back in and took it back from him. My dad was like twice his size so the kid almost started crying XD. Just for effect, I said

"yeah, b****. that's what happens when you steal from ALEX" XD

You should just let it go. Anger isn't healthy.

Trothael said:

Heh, try going to a tournament with some guys from Liverpool hanging about. ((Oh ho! The casual stereotypism!))

When I go to Yugi tournaments (as rare as that is these days), I always keep my deck in one of my various pockets. Also, my trousers have zips on all the spare pockets so it's that little bit harder to get stuff out of my pockets ;)

I love the Liverpool accent. I'm jealous! XD

demonofturks said:

Trothael said:

What?

The Liverpuddlians have the worst accent ever. EVER. AND I'M A STOKIE.

Trothael said:

demonofturks said:

Trothael said:

What?

Okay:
1. Their accent is sweet sounding.
2. What the crap is a stokie?

i hate ff1-9 stolen from me before and it took me 3 years to find ff7 again

demonofturks said:

Trothael said:

demonofturks said:

Trothael said:

What?

Okay:
1. Their accent is sweet sounding.
2. What the crap is a stokie?

1. No. They're bloody Southerners, they cannae be trusted ((Oh ho! The casual stereotypism)). Their accent sounds like a stoned Londoner.
2. Someone from Stoke-On-Trent, the dreariest place on earth.

GenCon two years ago.

Volunteering for Bandai to demo Naruto at the height of its popularity, there were tons of people playing at the booth that day and my deck was doing a good job of beating all comers.

Said deck was valued at over $400 with the Super Rares...I was to place highly at the National Tournament that year (at least I hoped).

But some D-bag Thief decided he just HAD to have my deck. I never leave things out of my sight there anymore thats for sure.

I feel for ya sir. Thankfully KH is a cheap game at the moment and getting your collection back won't be TOO hard.

WayToTheDawn said:

GenCon two years ago.

Volunteering for Bandai to demo Naruto at the height of its popularity, there were tons of people playing at the booth that day and my deck was doing a good job of beating all comers.

Said deck was valued at over $400 with the Super Rares...I was to place highly at the National Tournament that year (at least I hoped).

But some D-bag Thief decided he just HAD to have my deck. I never leave things out of my sight there anymore thats for sure.

I feel for ya sir. Thankfully KH is a cheap game at the moment and getting your collection back won't be TOO hard.

That was so a "Second Hand Compliment".......... serio.gif

Nobody said:

WayToTheDawn said:

GenCon two years ago.

That was so a "Second Hand Compliment".......... serio.gif

How so?

Calling Kingdom Hearts a Cheap Game.

I believe the way Maester Dawn is goin with 'cheap game' isn't that it's a horrible, worthless game. Moreso, the verification that the game is rather inexpensive 'n relatively easier to obtain the cards that you need. In comparison to Yugioh, I'd say it's a bargain 'n a steal on our behalf, 'n well worth our time 'n effort to gather.

Matter of fact, the more I look at my Yugioh cards, the more I'm beginnin to think I'm ready to sell them. Hmm....

Oh... that definition of "cheap". Sorry WayToDawn. I thought you meant to other way.

Thank you Choitz my good man. That is exactly what I meant.

I love this game too much to ever consider it worthless! I don't think I would have been one of the original members of this community if I thought as such, lol.