DELETED!!!!!!

By Thirroxin, in New Key Bearers

MODERATOR DELETE THIS POST

The FoS are the rulers!!!!! lolz, just kidding

i acknowledge that walshy is great and nieghbor is lower then scum and never ever ever be as great as the most single greast mind the universe has ever seen.. just wont happen.

Neighbor = trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needing to updates

QUICK NEED MORE ESIT

walshy is the greatest

is walshy some kinda of man god or somthing bigger then that

Thirroxin said:

The Five Of Spades (FoS) was originated by the leader of the team, Thirroxin.

Ran by Thirroxin

[5] You acknowlege that Thirroxin is the leader of this team

Current members:

[X] Walshy - Overlord, Grade 555,555,555,555.555

[X] Thirroxin - Overlord, Grade 5

[X] Big Hands - Overlord, Grade 3

[X] wishmaster - Overlord, Grade 3

-Thirroxin, leader of team Five Of Spades

Founder, Creator, Leader, CEO, and Overlord of Team Five Of Spades

Well, I finally decided to make an account and post on these forums and came across this.

Since when did you originate The Five of Spades, Jerry? The original Members were myself, Sean, Logan, and B.D. Adam. You were only ever on the official team for a few months. As for you being the founder, creator, and leader, that is all obviously untrue.

B.H. Adam, David, and Walshy were never on the official team, and never even asked to be on it, yet they are listed as members.

As far as I'm concerned The Five of Spades current members are just me and Sean. So I really don't understand why you all want to run around calling yourselves The Five of Spades, but doing so is false. Obviously this aggrevates me seeing someone else claiming to have created and own something I created, so I would really appreciate it if it came to end. Is coming up with a different team name really so hard? Good luck with the new team.

555 said:

Thirroxin said:

The Five Of Spades (FoS) was originated by the leader of the team, Thirroxin.

Ran by Thirroxin

[5] You acknowlege that Thirroxin is the leader of this team

Current members:

[X] Walshy - Overlord, Grade 555,555,555,555.555

[X] Thirroxin - Overlord, Grade 5

[X] Big Hands - Overlord, Grade 3

[X] wishmaster - Overlord, Grade 3

-Thirroxin, leader of team Five Of Spades

Founder, Creator, Leader, CEO, and Overlord of Team Five Of Spades

Well, I finally decided to make an account and post on these forums and came across this.

Since when did you originate The Five of Spades, Jerry? The original Members were myself, Sean, Logan, and B.D. Adam. You were only ever on the official team for a few months. As for you being the founder, creator, and leader, that is all obviously untrue.

B.H. Adam, David, and Walshy were never on the official team, and never even asked to be on it, yet they are listed as members.

As far as I'm concerned The Five of Spades current members are just me and Sean. So I really don't understand why you all want to run around calling yourselves The Five of Spades, but doing so is false. Obviously this aggrevates me seeing someone else claiming to have created and own something I created, so I would really appreciate it if it came to end. Is coming up with a different team name really so hard? Good luck with the new team.

Haha, i am the founder of this team on the forums, which i specifically stated in the text above, also i mentioned you and sean created the ORIGINAL TEAM, did you not? Me taking credit for the creation of this team online is no big thing, merely a joke if you will.

If this offends you, which clearly it does, I suppose i can change it. I never ever claimed for creating the original FoS, as you have stated that was the original 4 of you guys. I am not exactly sure why you are offended at this, it was merely so we could all be in a group and hang out on the forums. If this is a problem, i can take this down, or change text around a bit.

Adam and David are members on the Five of Spades FFG team.

As for being the leader, creator, blah blah of team FoS, that was strictly meant for the forums only. Since I am the elader of this team, It only fit that they should talk to me upon entering and realize that since i started the FFG FoS, i figured i would call me the leader. Would you like to run this team? If you have an account i can just name you founder, creator, and leader of FoS.

Up to you....

Sigh...

I'm sorry Randy. I had a rough day at work, I was wrote up 3 times meaning odds are i am terminated. I don't get to find out for a week and all that keeps crossing my mind is "If this happens I am forced to move to Tenesse." All 3 write ups were all bogus and I cant argue my point since the DM is gone on vacation and cant hear me out till next tuesday. As of now my head is in a nutshell and i cant focus on something without snapping. Heck I even broke my phone in anger. Thats more money down the drain.

By all means if this will avoid awkward confrontation and those rivalry vibes at the shop, I will remove this team. I didn;t by any means intend to steal credit for the orign of FoS, that was all you guys. It was really just a point of my life where I had fond memories of. With all that has happened in these last 2 years, I do not have too many of those. Aside from you guys at the shop. I do completely understand why i upset you and I had no intention on doing so, either way i apologize.

I really intended to make this team for us to have a spot to chat on the forums, but it did roll out incorrectly and i am sorry. Regardless, i will remove this and the shrine asap.

NEW tTEAM IDEA!!!!

nevermind... false alarm all...