Operation Hinansho Tokens

By kalavera2, in Tannhauser

Hi everybody,

the "Operation Hinansho" expantion comes with several new tokens, especialy lots of objective tokens. Maybe I counted wrong, but there are additional Objective tokens inculded for Reich (3), Union (3) and the Matriarchy (1). Why do the Matriarchy get an unequal number of new tokens ? Are the missing two tokens included in the Novgorod expantion ?

Kala

I have to admit I have neither counted the Objective tokens for the different factions nor paid attention on how many tokens for each faction were included in the different campaign sets. It is not that important for the factions to have the same number of Objective tokens, it is only important to have tokens that match the Skill icons of the Objective circles on the maps. So I suppose the Matriarchy needed only one new token to have objective tokens for all objectives on the Hinansho maps while the Union and the Reich needed three tokens each. The reason could be that the Matriarchy got quite a selection of tokens in Novgorod.

To answer this question incomplete by my self :

I have the same amount of tokens for the three factions Reich, Matriarchy and Union. The Shogunate has still some more. In each case, there are enougth tokens for each objective.

Kala