Multiple races battle .

By met, in Rex: Final Days of an Empire

For someone who has never played "dune" could be a tough question.

If more than 2 races come to be in the same place, what will happen in battle phase?

the first player order happened to ba in battle decides to battle one after an other till he got no units or erase all enemies

or the first player engaged in battle chose his first combat, then the second ( still alive) go for a challenge of his choice and so on? Thanks in advance cool.gif

t

my previous message was sent half away in the process of writing so i'm replying to clearance.

For someone who has never played "dune" could be a tough question.

If more than 2 races ( example sol letnev jolnar , sol is the first player ) come to be in the same place, what will happen in battle phase?

1°) the first player in play order ( xxcha - sol -hacan- letnev - jolnar ) involved in battle ( sol ) decides to battle one after an other till he got no units or erase all enemies. ex. sol-jolnar sol-letnev , sol-jolnar

or

2*) the first player engaged in battle chose his first combat, then the second player in order ( if still alive) go for a challenge of his choice and so on?

ex. sol --> jolnar, letnev --> jolnar (jolnar survive again), jolnar --> letnev, sol --> letnev ( letnev died), jolnar ( remains no choice for jolnar this turn) --> sol.

Thanks in advance

In turn order, the first player who has any battles resolves all of his battles.

So example 1 in your scenario.

Example 1, with the caveat that Sol does not need to resolve all of his battles in this space in succession. He can choose to resolve one battle here, then resolve a battle in a different territory, then come back and resolve a second battle here, etc.

He must resolve ALL battles in this territory before it passes to the next player, but he need not do them all at once. And, of course, if Sol's forces in the territory are wiped out while there are still multiple opposing units there, the rest will wait until one of those players becomes the active player for resolving battles.

thanks, that clear me the last doubt i had. cool.gif thanks everybody.