ATTENTION GREATER TORONTO AREA and I guess the surrounding environs

By TheAngryBeard, in UFS Fan Announcements

401 Games is starting up its weekly UFS tournaments once again! Starting in the month of March, and alternating every other Wednesday and Saturday (for now), we will be getting back into the game. Once I've determined what days are more convenient for how many people, future months may feature 3 Wednesdays and 1 Saturday, or vice versa-- if there is an equal showing for both days, alternating Wednesdays and Saturdays will continue.

All players are welcome to come kick the UFS scene back into gear in the heart of downtown Toronto. EXCEPT KIN. (Just kidding man, we need you to keep teaching us more of your crazy tech.) With the new sets out, and another couple coming out in the near future, I'm hoping that we can really bring a lot of old faces out of hiding, and maybe coax a few new ones into checking us out. So come on out and let's have a game!

For reference, this month's events are:

• Wednesday, March 4th at 6:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, March 14th at 12:00 a.m.
  • Wednesday, March 18th at 6:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, March 28th at 12:00 a.m.

All events will be standard format, and the 18th will be the Egyptian Temple Brawl, which is sure to be fun.

Are you holding a release and/or pre-release?

Didn't we have AoP on my bday last year? 28th is my birthday again XD

EDIT: Actually I believe the new set is released on 28th? Not sure if we'll get it on time or not =/

Yeah it's on the 28th, 1 week before our regionals. Which I assume you guys will be attending :o . Mr. Beard, my playgroup and I will be trying to pay your store a couple of visits when we can ok?

I'm gonna be talking to John (or whoever else is there) about making sure the new sets come in on time, but since there's a full month between now and the next release, I'm sure they'll be able to get them in on time.

Shajir, you guys are always welcome to our store, and assuming the playgroup gets revitalized (not banned though OH MAN UFS PUNS I HAVEN'T USED YOU IN SO LONG), I'll try and plan a few extra outings for us to come knock heads with you guys in Oshawa.

Sounds great, we play every sunday at 1:00 pm, where we test out decks and run a swiss style tournament with a plethora of prize support (everyone gets something). And we meet up thursday evening at around 6ish, but thats more a casual day and pick up some free promos for playing. If your coming, just send me an email at brraaahhhh at hotmail dot com, or get ultimo to send me a msg on msn.