New player trying to build decks

By ftnuts86, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

So I recently purchased the original base set, plus the first 2 expansions so I have enough cards to build each of the 6 factions. What I want to do is build the 6 decks as balanced as possible while I explore the game and teach new players. Is there any online lists to help with this using the beginner sets or does anybody have any recommendations? Thanks for all your help!

The most famous sites for decks are cardgamedb.com and agotcards.org. You can look through decks there and at least some of those are build using small collections of cards. Other than that, some expansions come with deck build lists inside (which partially solve your problem)

I am new too. I have 3x the core set and the Stark expansion pack. I'm hoping to get all the expansion packs. Should I buy the booster packs in order or how do I go about knowing which ones to buy first?

Thanks!

I would buy the clash of arms cycle until it goes into reprint. Also MAKE SURE you get packs that are 3 copies of 20 cards for a total of 60 NOT multiple copies of 20 cards for 40 total cards. There are some old chapter packs out there don't make the mistake I did preocupado.gif .

flightmaster101 said:

I would buy the clash of arms cycle until it goes into reprint. Also MAKE SURE you get packs that are 3 copies of 20 cards for a total of 60 NOT multiple copies of 20 cards for 40 total cards. There are some old chapter packs out there don't make the mistake I did preocupado.gif .

*wouldn't

Are there any plans to reprint the Clash of Arms cycle in 60-card chapter packs?

monks said:

Are there any plans to reprint the Clash of Arms cycle in 60-card chapter packs?

Haven't heard anything officially, but I sure hope it happens one of these days!

monks said:

I asked customer service that same thing and they said no, but there is some unpurchased stock out there. So I bet that once those are bought up they'll do a reprint. I just hope they fix some stuff if they do a reprint.