What's the Bullseye? =/

By MarcoPulleaux, in UFS Off Topic

What does the bullseye indicate, and how do I get its number to go up? Since there isn't a post-count (I haven't seen), I assumed it went up with each response to a threat, but I've made about 5 posts within the last half hour and haven't seen it go up.

So...

I know that it has something to do with points and raffles and prizes and stuff but how do you get such prizes do you have to register or do they just know who you are and pick from everyone who posts period?

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

I know that it has something to do with points and raffles and prizes and stuff but how do you get such prizes do you have to register or do they just know who you are and pick from everyone who posts period?

No one knows for sure yet.

Well it's nice to know they account for something...

...cept now the question is how to get more? Like I said, I've posted several responses, and it appears as if the only time it'll ever go up is when I create a thread, or something...

yeah i cant put my finger on it either i did post a deck a few minutes ago and it gave me about 5 or so

Itd be nice 2 know how it works though

but they will keep it secret

Who cares? FFG is giving away free stuff. I'm down.

TripsEX said:

Who cares? FFG is giving away free stuff. I'm down.

This is also my point.

It's certainly interesting to give an incentive to join the forums, although isn't it going to get to the point where everyones going to be over 1000 points? I think the real object is to be the first person to get OVER 9000!!!! points :P

Viewtiful_Joe said:

It's certainly interesting to give an incentive to join the forums, although isn't it going to get to the point where everyones going to be over 1000 points? I think the real object is to be the first person to get OVER 9000!!!! points :P

Maybe when you win something, you get busted right back down to zero?

Viewtiful_Joe said:

YA it beats having your own character card haha I just wish they had a score tally that told you how to earn points and how many points each thing you do is scored.

Yeah id say it will go back down after the raffle thing or whatever