Thinking of getting Deah angel

By stickman_kenobi, in Death Angel

Hey everyone, I've just found death angel recently, and I like the idea of it, can you guys tell me some basic stuff about it so I can understand what it's about, what you do in it, that sort of stuff.

Thanks in advance.

this video should help (it's a walkthrough of the game solo) or any of the review on YouTube should also help!

Thanks. It looks fun.

Dain Ironfoot said:

this video should help (it's a walkthrough of the game solo) or any of the review on YouTube should also help!

Thank you Dain, I have seen this game and I was wondering if it would compliment my Space Hulk collection (I am just starting to get my 8 and 6 year olds to play my Space Hulk 3rd edition game).

Hi, just wanted to add that you cannot go wrong with this game. I have played it both solo and with friends and always had a blast. The game is very lethal and you have to work well together to make it through. The rule book can seem confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it the game is very intuitive and you rarely have to go back to the book again.

I have played the board game before as well, if asked whether to get both I would say yes. When I was drinking and playing Death Angel with friends we all stood around the table laughing and making decisions. Death Angel as a card game can be easier to get other people into than Space Hulk as a miniatures game.

Not to mention, that it fits in every pocket. For me it has the best Fun/Boxsize-Ratio ever.

I never thought, that a plain cardgame could be that atmospheric. And it´s that exciting, that even the players who died, enjoyed watching the rest of the game.

Instabuy! =)

YES!!!. You should get this game. After one game, the wife and were hooked.

I would definitely recommend this game!

I watched some youtube walk-throughs before buying it. The videos looked good but actually playing the game was much better. The tactical depth is really good, especially when you start combining speial abilities for some good combos and taking into account where the genesteelers might be the next turn. Of course, all your good planning can be thrown into disarray in the chaos of battle!

Always good to do your research before buying though. If you do go for it, I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

Vacillate no more- buy it!

This was my first gaming "impulse-buy" in a looooong while and I'm completely addicted to the game already! Planning to play it with other people as soon as schedules allow…

It was only $20 at the store so this isn't a big monetary risk. You can play solo, there's 6 teams of Space Marines with varying abilities, and the various rooms/levels change every time you play so there's a lot of re-play-ability. There's rooms and monsters that don't show up every game.

And it's exciting especially if you picture the events in your head like a movie- it's even fun when your whole squad gets killed (which will happen the first few games so consider them simulated training exercises for your troops) Death Angel (I prefer the full name "Space Hulk: Death Angel: the Card Game") is also my first introduction to the gigantic world of Warhammer 40,000. Till about a week ago all I knew about the 40K universe was that it's super-expensive, huge, and not for me cause I suck at painting miniatures…. Now I secretly lust after "The Horus Heresy" (if it could be played solo I'd buy it in a heartbeat)

Not to mention, that it fits in every pocket. For me it has the best Fun/Boxsize-Ratio ever.

I never thought, that a plain cardgame could be that atmospheric. And it´s that exciting, that even the players who died, enjoyed watching the rest of the game.

Instabuy! =)

Quoted for truth!