San Antonio Meta

By dienekes00, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

So, who here is in or near San Antonio, TX?

I've been trying to get some OP running, here, and it's going very slowly. The Dragon's Lair would obviously be the place to get it running as they have the best gaming space in town and they sell just about every other FFG game and system, but this one, sadly. We need a few guys to start getting together regularly to convince them to start supporting the system and springing for league play and what not.

Anybody with me?

I know this is a really old thread, but is anyone else playing still? We've boughten a few starters and are interested in playing more.

I'd be interested in meeting people for this. I don't own a core set yet, but will hopefully be acquiring one soon. I frequent Dragon's Lair every Monday night for a board game meetup group, and Gamelot on Thursday nights.

I see it has been a while since this was posted, but I am interested in getting into a group that meets regularly. I am anticipating more interest in A Game of Thrones now that the HBO series is kicking in to the 2nd season soon. It may be a good time to get a casual group going and bring some new players in. I am new to the game myself; I have two core sets and am awaiting a few chapter packs. Please respond if you are still interested or if you know of existing sessions that I could attend. I'm tired of reading about all of the great tournament play at Dragon's Lair in Austin and nothing other than Magic and Lo5rs here in SA.

Thanks,

Squatting Monkey

P.S. We could possibly discuss some home-brew issues as well.

If you're still in San Antonio and want to play thrones I'm usually at DL on Monday nights; I am interested in trying to get a regular group going.

Travis

Just thought I would let anyone interested know that we still meet monday nights at dragon's lair and thursdays at gamelot. Don't be shy.

Starting Jan 8th we will be having a weekly Tuesday meetup for all LCGs at Dragon's Lair 7pm (Fredricksburg and Medical).