Beta Play-By-Post?

By Verstorbene2, in Only War Beta

By the Emperor's glorious golden ass, will someone please host a play-by-post for this? I'm terrible at DMing, and I'd really love to try this. I have experience with Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy, and Deathwatch.

My gaming group split and now I'm suffering from RPG withdrawal symptoms, including but not limited to rolling characters for fun, buying dice for absolutely no reason, and in my specific case, reading Lexicanum.

I know there are at least two OW beta game on rpol.net. The one I'm in is full, probably. Here is a link if you want it. I don't have a link for the other, nor do I know if they are looking for players.

javascript:void(0);/*1343156564285*/

Thanks, I'll give that a look.

DJSunhammer said:

I know there are at least two OW beta game on rpol.net. The one I'm in is full, probably. Here is a link if you want it. I don't have a link for the other, nor do I know if they are looking for players.

javascript:void(0);/*1343156564285*/

That one's my game, and it's full at the moment, but once I've got into the campaign proper with the current players, I'm thinking of opening up a second squad for additional players.

there is one quite freshly made, I´m the first player to join

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=52206&date=1343220977

the GM seams to run it very open, with no set regiment, so players be free to influence it. Be warned tho, it´s marked as adult, with all that follows.

rpol.net/game.cgi

proper link, darn lack of preview X)

Was just about to post, this is my game going to aim for between 4 and 6 players hopefully, and Adult is up mostly because I want to play on the safe side as combat discriptions can be fairly brutal in the WH40k games

ParadigmShift said:

Was just about to post, this is my game going to aim for between 4 and 6 players hopefully, and Adult is up mostly because I want to play on the safe side as combat discriptions can be fairly brutal in the WH40k games

Indeed, WH40K and Gorn go hand in hand

would be up for playing if anyone is going to start one