So with SSU for 3rd Quarter and Hades for 4th, what will be announced at Gen Con?

By yakmandoo, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

I vote Japanese…

Id love to see the Japanese start but I think its probably too early still as there are loads more SSU still coming. Seems to take about a year to release a fully fleshed out faction so the Japanese or Vril would be next year. What I would bet on is seeing the first glimpses of Allied and Axis fighters. Id also really be stoked to see the Axis Rackettruppen.

Yak's just referring to announcement, not what'll be on hand so much as what next year holds.

@ Yakmandoo - I wouldn't bet a nickel on this one, as I think you are correct this time. My vote is Japanese as well.

Ill take the nickel bet this time and raise ya a dime… gran_risa.gif

You guys are a good humored lot…make this forum fun. Yeah no more betting for me…that nickel was for the kids college fund. Off to buy some plastic soldiers!

You guys are a good humored lot…make this forum fun. Yeah no more betting for me…that nickel was for the kids college fund. Off to buy some plastic soldiers!

Its been hinted that axis and allied flyers will be announced at gencon. Also there will probably be other units too. I'll be at the con so I'll be sure to post as soon as I know unless som1 beats me to it.

Jealous…have a great time and let us know!

Dakkon426 said:

Its been hinted that axis and allied flyers will be announced at gencon. Also there will probably be other units too. I'll be at the con so I'll be sure to post as soon as I know unless som1 beats me to it.

Me too! You playing in the NA Dust Warfare tournament?

Yeah, I'm jealous too!

My bet is flyers for the Hades book is the big surprise. Remember how mind blowing the heavies were last year?

I'll be in Both the tactics and warfare tourneys. see you there!