i made

By bigmattxxx, in UFS Off Topic

hi guys i made a website with my friends will u guys check it out rate it and tell me advice to make it better

pets123.net

I may be able to help.

The first thing that is blindingly obvious is your incredible lack of a title to your web page. I went through the various links and only saw your title once or twice on the ENTIRE SITE! To stop yourself from confusing any potential visitors to this web page, I think it would be appropriate to put your title next to every link going down the left side of the page. This way those visitors would never EVER be confused as to which site they were visiting.

Another thing I think the site could use is a little more information. I mean, you cover the regular pets: Cats, Dogs, Birds, fish, iguana's ect... What about those of us interested in finding information on owning a mountain lion? Or tapir? Or Alpacca? I would definately look into some more sources for articles, as well as other pet owners who might own these much sought after, but rarely pursued animals.

Also, many of your articles are just too long for most internet users to be able to grasp. I can see the endles comments of "tl;dr" propped up everywhere. In order to stem this, you could either shorten your articles or (which I wouldn't do, so I act like I'm giving you choices when in reality I just want you to do the next part which is) include interesting pictures right in the middle of your articles. I see you placed some very subtle adds there, but those could probably be better handled out on the side of the page where your current static pictures of dog, cat, PARROT, cLOWN FISh and liZard are stuck. This way you could add pictures that correspond to the topic of the article in the articles that would give your readers something to rest their eyes on after just recovering from a particularly long paragraph.

My final note brings to my attention the ethos in your articles; that is, the credibility of your authors. Now, there are many who would say that they consider the composer of the Star Wars music to be an "expert", but is John Williams an expert on dogs as well? Also, for those of us who had a rather unpleasent time surviving in elementary, middle and highschool, an article by an author named Bullie is something we are likely to avoid at all costs. I would get some more background on these authors and place more credentials next to the names to clarify the credibility of the author. For example: Veteranarian, John Williams. Or: Bullie, MD.

Anyway, I hope you found some of these tips helpful and I wish you good luck on your new website.

thnx alot dude i will consult this over with my friend and make the changes

thnx 4 all ur help

some has been worked on tell me wat u think

pets123.net