Scenario 1: Eaten by GOO

By TatteredKing2, in Arkham Horror League

4 players took on Shub, and got eaten in the final battle. Several monster surges prolonged the inevitable. I knew it was going to be a rough night when Ashcan Pete jumped into a gate and was promptly Lost in Time and Space.

At the end of the game, gearing up or the last battle, I realized we had not been adding one extra toughness to the monsters for the entire game. Sooo...REWIND and rerun. Hope to report back this week.

TK

cripes, everyone else was making it out to be so easy. trying this on wednesday so I'll let everyone know how we get on.

TatteredKing said:

4 players took on Shub, and got eaten in the final battle. Several monster surges prolonged the inevitable. I knew it was going to be a rough night when Ashcan Pete jumped into a gate and was promptly Lost in Time and Space.

At the end of the game, gearing up or the last battle, I realized we had not been adding one extra toughness to the monsters for the entire game. Sooo...REWIND and rerun. Hope to report back this week.

TK

::Laughter:: but the extra tough monsters is what makes it so fun ;'D

Awww...

Yeah, the whole game I was proudly carrying my toughness 2 cultist... until I had to sacrifice him so as not to be devoured.

Well considering when the last gate opened to wate the GOO...we had an investigator in another world about to come out and close the eight gate...

And yes...the extra toughness IS what makes it fun...especially cause they cound as one extra toughness when you go to cash them in!