SSU Monday…

By mariettabrit2, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Rejoice! Finally here :)

mariettabrit said:

Rejoice! Finally here :)

In Distribution Channels you mean, right? Not FLGS' yet. Just available for order online, or in stores on Wednesday.

my lgs is picking them up Monday from distributor

mariettabrit said:

Holy cow! Cool. I take your FLGS is in the same city as a distributor? My FLGS said his distributor, (ACD) still had no word as of Thursday, and I'd heard distributors were supposed to get it Monday as well. I was getting worried I wouldn't have mine Wednesday.

I'm confused, what are we picking up and ordering?

Zverograd Warfare book!

reptilebro1 said:

Zverograd Warfare book!

Ooh sweet mama!

mariettabrit said:

Great… now I gotta come out Monday night. gran_risa.gif

good to know, looking forward to this

Hope they release the digital copy on the website on the same day…

Doraiya said:

YES!!! PDF please.

Major Malfunction said:

Doraiya said:

YES!!! PDF please.

Highly doubtful, the main book was 1 month later, and then only because they ran out of print copies. Typical FFG procedure is around 3 months after print release, PDF goes on sale.

I agree though. If PDF drops tomorrow, I'll buy it tomorrow. But I'm not counting on it. I'll buy both either way.

Any confirmation that it actually did hit distributors today?

blkdymnd said:

Any confirmation that it actually did hit distributors today?

Quite the opposite actually. An ACD rep informed my FLGS owner this, " ACD placed their order for Zverograd last week. He is hoping that it will arrive next week, but that is uncertain."

My FLGS owner checked FFG's direct sales channel (B2B) where it lists the book as, "Not Yet Available."

I then went to Alliance's Website, checked their status, it's NYA there as well.

If ACD and Alliance don't have it, and it's not available in B2B, I'm guessing it's a big fat no for today.

yeah my LGS said when he called today they now said next week :(

According to E-Figures, it's out next week .

Warstore shows it as in stock!

FRP Games has it in stock. Miniature Market still lists it as a pre-order. Odd. They're usually quicker out the gate than most.

I got my copy today at Lunch. Mwahahahahahaha!

Share some goodness. How bada$$ are the Wotan and Flammwerfer? Helos?

Any new Errata?

Any new axis and allied company builds?

The Allies get a new medium walker named the M3 with comes in two variants. The Axis get another medium walker as well with two variants. That is it. There are no air units or any new troops for either the Allies and Axis.

As far as the SSU, I can best describe it to the Allies and Axis as, here comes the pain! Make sure you don't forget to bring anti-air… An air transport with two versions, and an attack helicopter with four versions.

After going over the SSU book, I can sum it up by saying, hello Comrade.

Two SSU platoons, no new Axis or Allie platoons. Both of the new walkers for Axis and Allies are sweet. The Cobra makes me happy, Wotan is sweet, vehicle 5 or upgrade to 6. No Errata that I saw but I'm at work and haven't had much chance to read much.

ninjaray said:

Two SSU platoons, no new Axis or Allie platoons. Both of the new walkers for Axis and Allies are sweet. The Cobra makes me happy, Wotan is sweet, vehicle 5 or upgrade to 6. No Errata that I saw but I'm at work and haven't had much chance to read much.

How do the SSU platoons stack up? Anything they specifically emphasize? (ie. elite, heavy air power, heavy armor power, etc)?

Sorry, I havn't had the time to look over the SSU in any detail. Most units have Grenades, that's a welcome addition.