full form fillable pdf char-sheet

By vogue69, in Only War Beta

wow sorry that one sucked. I'll make a new one…

Looks good although the Characteristics could need some work I think. There's currently two text boxes in each of the…boxes. The one on the left being to far left and the one on the right being to far right.

Could you also change the way the boxes in the Skills list are checked? So instead of using a tick you could turn the entire box black or something. I think that would make it easier to quickly see what skills you have.

Since you seem to have some sort of tool that allows you to edit these PDFs is there a way to remove the background image to make it a little more printer friendly?

I changed the stat boxes

Unfortunatly I can't edit the background out and I can't put in "black" boxes instead of checkboxes.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j74wbz

Much better. Have you considered putting 2 tex-boxes into the armour boxes? So one for the Number of the Armour and one for the Type? I think I've seen a DW fillable character sheet once that made it like that.

Anyway, too bad that there's no printer friendly version sad.gif

Musclewizard said:

Much better. Have you considered putting 2 tex-boxes into the armour boxes? So one for the Number of the Armour and one for the Type? I think I've seen a DW fillable character sheet once that made it like that.

Anyway, too bad that there's no printer friendly version sad.gif

Good Idea

Is it just my problem or it can't be saved?

It's designed that way: you can save a blank copy but you won't be able to save the filled form.

Kurgan_cz said:

Is it just my problem or it can't be saved?

You could install a PDF printer (like cutepdf) to print the filled sheet to pdf.

Thx, guess I would have to fill it again after almost every session.