This looks like it's going to be a cool convention…

By KiltedWolf, in Dust Warfare

Saw this on Facebook, and it looks like it is going to be quite the event for 2013 (its second year). I attended last year and had a great time -- they really pulled out the stops for a first-year convention, Skyping in with Paolo (who may attend in 2013) and Andy Chambers. I hear this year will include a full "world's fair" kind of expo with our favorite Axis, Allies, and SSU girls!

I also saw that online registration is open now, so I am going to take advantage of the early bird special. It is in Phoenix Arizona, at the convention center -- and the airport is a major hub, which should make getting there easy.

Cheers!

Rosie

"The Vul-Con team got together for a photoshoot for our Dust fans this weekend featuring the very lovely Ms. Lessa as the one and only Master Sergeant Rosie Donovan for our build-up to the Dust World Expo during Vul-Con 2013. Special thanks also to Photos by Tatiana / Geekssociated Press for their amaizing talent and continued support! We'll be announcing the launch of the new Dust World Expo site soon which will give a complete rundown of the activities you'll be able to see and participate in at Dust World Expo during Vul-Con 2013 this coming Feb! See you there!"

I will be there.

I will be there too. I'm punching Patrick doty in the balls.

I am going to do my best to be there. It looks awesome!