Paying well for missing CCG Redemption Items

By suenteuspo2, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

UPDATE:
I've added the leather deck boxes and the missing crystal cards to my collection. (I'll update the pictures later). I also added the cloth bags and plastic counters to my want list.

I've been slowly amassing my Game of Thrones collection for years now. Originally, I had all of the redemption items and cards from the Westeros Block back when I started playing, but then had to give up the game for years as financial restrictions put a burden on my collecting habit. Luckily through this forum, ebay, and a couple of other online resources I've been able to complete my card collection…but not the redemption items.

So here's a list of what I have (if you want to see pictures, please go to http://udel.edu/~cab/GameOfThrones ):

Cloth Bag: Greyjoy
Counters (Glass): Baratheon, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Stark, Targaryen
Counters (Wood): Baratheon, Greyjoy, Martell, Stark
House Card (Stone v1): Baratheon, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Stark, Targaryen
House Card (Stone v2): Baratheon, Lannister, Stark, Targaryen
House Card (Crystal): Baratheon, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Stark, Targaryen

Binders:
Westeros, A Sea of Storm, A Flight of Dragons
Ice & Fire, A Throne of Blades, A Crown of Suns
Valyrian, A Tourney of Swords, A Reign of Kings
Winter, A Song of Twilight
Premium and Promo Cards, Night's Watch Kit, National Championships

I also have all the promo cards and the metal deck box though I didn't take a picture of those…

Now for the good part, here's what I want and am willing to pay well for:
Counters (Wood): Lannister, Targaryen
Counters (Plastic): Baratheon, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Stark, Targaryen
House Card (Stone v2): Greyjoy, Martell (these are the landscape oriented cards with only the sigil)
Cloth Bag: Baratheon, Lannister, Martell, Stark, Targaryen

I'm not sure if there is more that I'm missing or not. Using archive.org, it seems that there was a CD-ROM at some point…does anyone know what was on it? Also, it looked like they never produced set binders after A Song of Twilight, but maybe they did?

In addition, I don't have any of the event specific house cards or playmats (championships, days of ice & fire, etc). Were they LCG era only? Does anyone have a list of what exists?

If anyone would like to sell a larger block or collection of these items (even if in includes some I already have), I'd be willing to work out a deal.

Please reach me at:

suenteuspo (at) gmail [d0t] com

Someone just sold everything on your want list on the General Discussion f orum, ending yesterday. Did you see that?

In addition to what you list, there are also plastic counters for each house (see pics in link in that General Discussion forum post). I have a list of all the Organized Play Kits (aka Game Night Kits) if you want it. The list came from eaglecard.org.

I'm also curious as to what's on the CD-ROM.

Drat! I only check the trade forum.

I sent you an email a few days ago. No interest?

Sorry, never saw it! The spam filter got it before it got forwarded to my main email address (so it wasn't even in my usual spam filter). But, yes, now I've seen it. I'll give you an email shortly. If anyone else has this problem give me a quick prod on the message board.

Update…