3 ice shaft

3 crow bar

3 infernal obsession

3 stygian eye

3 gun runner's club

2 seventh house on the left

2 cavern of flame

3 tear gas

this deck started out as a mono syndicate deck that abused crow bar and ice shaft but after thinking about it a little more adding infernal obsession, stygian eye, and demon lover just seemed like a win win. after all of the searching i have done though demon lover is the only character i can find for hastur that reduces skill. am i missing anyone else? what other hastur characters are auto includes? im curious to know if i am just overlooking some hastur potential for this type of deck. any advice is welcome.

I'd consider Eldrich nexuses with all those singers and crowbars.

Also parallel universe and Elite Hit Squad

Charles dexter ward can flip a lost skill struggle if opponent has hi skill not insane proof chars, but dont think there are many of those.

Feathery wathers maybe, to ban more frightening opponents char?

Jang Shi becouse his awsome, but doesnt really go along the theme.

Messanger from beyond, so won T struggle makes guys with one T insane.

Shadow company could be ok, but too expensive and not enough hastur i think.

I dont really see any good hastur chars for this. Deck looks scary enough as it is thouh… :)

edit:

Hmm could use some support control, but i dont know good support control in Synd/Hastur.

.Zephyr. said:

I'd consider Eldrich nexuses with all those singers and crowbars.

Also parallel universe …

Hmm could use some support control, but i dont know good support control in Synd/Hastur.

Eldritch Nexus FTW (in this deck). Not a fan of Tear Gas because it's not too efficient for it's best case scenario of destroying a 1-skill dude. Singers do a much better job and are repeatable. With Synd, you should consider Dutch Courage as protection against very prevalent wounding effects and Khopesh.

Political Demonstration could work for support control.

I personally like this skill redux with Syn/Cthulhu, that way you can use Statue and Like a Moth to target big guys. However, with Hastur, those take control effects can also get rid of troublesome cards and give you better board position.